Bali Besakih Tour is a Full Day Tour Package to visit the mother temple of Bali Paradise island. We will start our tour to visit Besakih Temple, the mother temple and the biggest temple in Bali with the beautiful Mount Agung view around the temple.
Next will continue to visit Bali Rafting at Telaga Waja. Bali Rafting has ready to assist and accompany you to explore the beautiful panorama and the extreme current of Telaga Waja river Karangasem – Bali. The distance covered from Bali rafting is 14 km approximately 2 hours.
The last stop is Kerta Gosa. Kerta gosa is historical landmark in Semarapura. Kerta Gosa forms part of the Puri Semarapura royal palace complex and features two main structure, a grand hall or the name Bale Kerta Gosa with ceiling filled with wayang style paintings, and Bala Kambang hall of pavillion surrounded by a moat. Kerta gosa is one of Bali most important historical site and open for public.
Besakih Tour Itinerary :
- Besakih Temple
- Rafting at Telaga Waja
- Kerta Gosa
Hotel pickup area for this tour and activities:
- Nusa Dua, Tanjung benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur
Tour start : 08.00 AM
- Private car, English Speaking Driver, Full air conditioned car, Petrol, Parking Fee, Mineral Water
- Entrance Fee, Meals, Attraction/activities admission fee
- The price is already included 21% government tax
- The tours is private tour, no other participant
- The tour will be guided by our English Speaking Tour Driver
- Tourist site and time is subject to changes based on your request
Term of Payment :
- Payment is in Cash on arrival with driver in USD / IDR